Heritage home stay in udaipur
welcome to kalyan villa
Kalyan Villa is a heritage property belonging to the personal property of Late Raj Rana Himmat Singh ji of Bari Sadri. It is presently occupied by his immediate family and eldest son Ganshyaam Sinngh Jhala who is the present owner of the property.
The property is located in the old city in a locality known as Naiyon Ki Talai Udaipur and its off lake palace road has its approach through Kalaji Goraji Bheru temple, passes near to terapanth bhawan and next is Vishwakarma temple which is just adjescent to the property Kalyan Villa.
peaceful, elegant, affordable
Heritage theme hotel with beautiful decor
Our luxury rooms
At present the property is having 4 double rooms fully furnished along with a dormitory on the ground floor spread into the area of 7500 square feet of area .
The rooms are of comfortable size and airy and good sized having double beds in each of them and other gadgets . The dormitory provides airey space with basic amenities and comfortable for accommodating groups and family and friends who have come for sight seeing at Udaipur as they do not have to spend heavily on accommodation expenses.
Feel the Heritage
- The Architecture at Kalyan Villa will make you feel the heritage.
- Room provided with all of our best amenities. Gives you a perfect comfort. The most specious room of Kalyan Villa.
- We've rounded up our most-popular main dishes, sides and salads.
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Taxi For Sightseeing
Doctor on Call
Feel the Heritage
The Architecture at Kalyan Villa will make you feel the heritage.
- Airport : 22.5Kms. / 40 minute
- Railway Station : 2.5 Kms / 10 minute
- City by Road: 1Kms/3 minute
- Departmental Store - In Front
- ATM : 900 Mtrs/ 4minute
- Public Transport - In Front